NTA’s Corporate Partners are well-established businesses with offerings tailored for travel professionals. These discounts and perks can ease the day-to-day, behind-the-scenes operations so NTA-member companies can run smoothly, and the staff can do what they do best: plan group travel. From office supplies to global payment and risk management solutions, NTA’s Corporate Partners specialize in a variety of services and offer benefits for NTA members.
Here are two Corporate Partners who can help members with business protection and management:
NTA TRAVEL PROTECTION PLANS
Aon and NTA have collaborated to design Travel Protection Plans which are available exclusively to NTA members located in the United States. Enrollment is 100% online at nta.aontravelprotect.com.
The plan includes insurance and non-insurance services.
Insurance benefits are underwritten by US Fire Insurance Company:
- Trip cancellation/trip interruption for specified reasons, such as illness, injury, bankruptcy of a travel supplier (other than the NTA tour operator), terrorism, and more
- Pre-existing condition exclusion waiver included for eligible customers
- Travel delay
- Baggage and personal effects loss, theft, or damage and baggage delay
- Medical expenses, emergency medical evacuation, and medical repatriation and return of remains
- Non-insurance services: 24/7 emergency assistance provided by CareFree Travel AssistanceTM
- NTA Travel Protection Plans
The plan offers competitive compensation for qualified sales. Tour operators have access to Aon’s high level of service via dedicated toll-free phone numbers used exclusively for NTA members and their clients. In addition, customers benefit from Aon’s advanced claims handling system, which enables Aon to adjudicate claims quickly, proactively follow up for necessary information, and respond immediately to any claim status requests.
For more information about the Travel Protection Plan, please contact:
NTA Travel Protection Plan
900 Stewart Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
AON TRAVPRO – TOUR OPERATOR LIABILITY INSURANCE
Aon and NTA have also collaborated to offer tour operators access to enroll in Professional Liability Coverage:
- Errors and Omissions: protects against allegations of negligence in the performance of your professional services that result in a client suffering harm
- General Liability: protects against claims or suits of bodily injury or property damage
- Non-Owned & Hired Auto Liability: coverage for bodily injury or property damage claims arising from ground transportation arrangements such as airport transfers, car rentals, and motor coach transportation
- Personal Injury Liability: coverage for claims alleging libel, slander, false arrest, invasion of privacy, and wrongful eviction
- Host Liquor Liability: protection for bodily injury or property damage arising out of the serving or distribution of alcoholic beverages by someone not engaged in this activity as a business
- Fire Legal Liability: $50,000 of liability included for damage by tenants to owner’s building
- Up to $5,000,000 per occurrence/$5,000,000 annual aggregate policy limits for qualifying applicants.
- Flexible deductible options available
- Legal Defense paid in addition to policy liability limits
Aon Professional Liability Insurance info
The following document has been supplied by Aon to aid NTA members in the application and renewal process for Professional Liability insurance:
For new insurance quotes and questions, please contact:
Paula Cartagena, Senior Account Executive
900 Stewart Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530
t +1.516.336.8816 | f + 1.516.294.1821
For members and renewal inquiries, please contact:
Centaur Travel Business Management System (TBMS) is designed to meet the day-to-day operational requirements of tour operators offering pre-packaged, inbound, FIT (flexible itinerary travel/custom itinerary), group, cruise, fly-drive, and custom tour packages. Centaur TBMS can support the most demanding sales, marketing, call center, reservations, accounting, customer-service, and back-office process requirements for tour operators of any size. With Centaur TBMS, tour operators can manage customer interactions for maximum profitability and maximum retention through all stages of the sales and service cycle. And, because Centaur TBMS modules can be easily integrated with legacy and back-office systems as well as third party systems, operators can deploy the system cost effectively while leveraging their existing IT investments.
To learn more about Centaur Travel Business Management platform, call 800.808.6579 or visit centaursystemsinc.com.
The Ment Law Group understands the legal needs for travel companies. For close to 30 years, NTA member Jeff Ment and his firm have provided legal representation to companies and individuals in the tourism industry, with clients spanning the globe. His experience ranges from helping form new companies to defending lawsuits. His focus is ensuring that clients are always ahead of the curve and following best practices. This includes:
- Risk management
- Regulatory compliance
- Seller of travel registration
- IATA/ARC issues
- Vendor selection
- Tour director training
- Insurance coverage
The Ment Law Group provides NTA members with 24/7 access, which is critical when an unforeseen incident occurs. As another NTA benefit, members can have a 15-minute free consultation, and new clients can enjoy a 10% discount on legal fees.
In addition, Jeff frequently speaks to travel groups and associations on a broad range of topics including the role of independent contractors, tax audits, ADA compliance, and tour director training. As a former travel advisor, airline sales manager, and tour guide, he relies on personal experience to understand what travel clients need.
Top photo ©oatawa/Adobe Stock